Marketing is the cornerstone of a comprehensive campaign that results in the sale of your home at the most favorable price and terms, and culminates in the close of escrow. Because homes are as unique as the people that inhabit them, we develop a customized, written marketing plan for each property designed to capture the interest and attention of qualified buyers. This plan calls for a combination of the following:
- Extensive internet coverage, with evocative images and appropriate text, published on multiple websites
- Traditional print ads run weekly in the local editions of various newspapers including the Los Angeles Times
- Professionally printed color flyers available at the property and distributed to other agents
- Hosted open houses for Realtors and the public
- Direct communication with a wide network of Realtors both inside and outside of Coldwell Banker
Additionally, we maintain a large amount of “alliance marketing” that brings attention to both this website and our listings.
With over twenty-seven years of experience, and a track record of success, we know what it takes to sell homes in the current marketplace. We can provide you with proven effective marketing and knowledgeable, professional service to ensure that the sale of your home is easier and saner than you expect.